What better way to turn 1 than to get on a road trip across what is celebrated as one of the most beautiful wine route in France?
With the Vosges on one side and Germany and the Black Forest on the other, the rolling hills and flatlands of Alsace are blessed with some of the driest climate in France.
This results in friendly, generous wines, words that certainly apply to their winemakers!
This Month at Authentique – Epicerie & Bar
- Authentique – Epicerie & Bar turns 1! This has been, so far, a fun ride! Come along on Sunday 24th March to celebrate with us the many more years ahead of sharing about French Gastronomy
- Reopening of our garden! Take that winter!
- Wine Dinner Wednesday 24th April with the visit of Marie Zusslin from Domaine Zusslin. Special menu from Goat in the Garden.
Every day at Authentique – Epicerie & Bar is a special day!
- Sunday & Tuesday: one simple yet delicious dish prepared by our lovely chefs
- Wednesday to Saturday: a weekly rotating menu made of 10+ plates to chose from designed and cooked by our resident chefs – Goat in the Garden
- Every day: Cheese and charcuterie boards and other delicacies directly from the shop to your table!
- Most of Tuesday nights: Live Music from 7:30pm*
- One Saturday afternoon / month: Wine Club hosted by Alex **
*Please keep an eye to Instagram and Facebook or enquire in store to confirm if live music is on on any given week
** Please enquire and book your tickets in store or over the phone