Burgundy & Beaujolais
Leafy rolling hills, chic domains hidden amongst their grapevines , pinot noir and famous winemakers.
You guessed it right, these days, we are showcasing Burgundy and Beaujolais.
So put on your gentleman farmer’s outfit and come along to (re)discover this beautiful area and its gems!
In June/July at and around Authentique – Epicerie & Bar
- The focus is set on Burgundy and Beaujolais!
- New chefs in the kitchen! Minou and Maud have now taken over the kitchen and will bring tasty, fresh and sustainable dishes to your table.
- Lovely weather = afternoon sip in our beautiful outdoor space.
- Burgundy Wine Dinner on Thursday 20th June.
- Muscadet Winemaker Tasting on Sunday 23rd June. Do not miss your opportunity to meet with Vincent and Cécile, ex CFBL teacher turned winemaker whilst enjoying some nibbles! Free entry.
- Find us at Kings Cross’ Summer Wine Car Boot on Saturday 29th June from 12pm to 8pm
- Our Authentique Summer Fair will be held on Sunday 7th July from 1pm to 5:30pm. For this special day, we are getting back to the roots of our educational mission. During this day of feasting, you’ll be able to discover plenty of wines, cheeses and charcuteries as well as cocktails and delicacies. To make even better, some of our suppliers and a winemaker will pay us a visit so you will be able to directly discuss their products and techniques in person. £5 in advance, £10 at the door. **
- Catalan Wine Dinner on Thursday 11th July with the visit of Christine Campadieu from La Tour Vieille and her husband, guest chef Dimitri Xato.
Every day at Authentique – Epicerie & Bar is a special day!
- Delicious French Toasted Sandwiches (Croque Monsieur) served all day, every day.
- From Wednesday dinner to Sunday lunch: a daily rotating menu made of 10+ plates to chose from designed and cooked by our resident chefs – Minou and Maud for lunch and dinners.
- Every day: Cheese and charcuterie boards and other delicacies directly from the shop to your table
- One Saturday afternoon / month: Wine Club hosted by Alex **
- Tutored sessions to learn about wines, the way to best taste them and their production process hosted by Alex **
*Please keep an eye to Instagram and Facebook or enquire in store to confirm if live music is on on any given week
** Please enquire and book your tickets in store or over the phone